Cha-Cha candy bars by LU

Cha-Cha is the name of a 'filled wafer with caramel and coated with milk chocolate' candy bar that is only available in Belgium! Though its packaging later changed, I remember - back in the day - shopping at the neighborhood Delhaize supermarket (known as The Food Lion in the states) ... the tiger stripes packaging in yellow and gold seemed to always call my attention as my mom and I were cruising the aisles of the store in search of .... certainly NOT candy! Chocolate? Maybe - I am not at liberty to say. PS: I was between 2 and 12 ... Funny how the candy bars were always positioned at the exact height of the eyes of a 3 year-old .... now THAT'S how you make an addict for life!!@%$#!*&!!!!

Anyways - good times ... some people had Woodstock, we had Cha-Chas!

Thank GOD for drug pushers .... and one such site - where you can buy the now infamous Cha-Chas is http://www.chockies.net/ I do not know if they ship to the US (for all you Cha-Cha craved Belgians), but I leave it up to YOU to investigate as I had my fill just a few weeks ago ... thanks to my new step-mother (not sure if I like her for that or not ... still debating). Anyways ...

ENJOY!

I have just been informed that Cha-Cha has its own Facebook page! Who knew?

More at http://www.lu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREAT GIFT IDEAS - BELGIUM RELATED