Tintin



Watch Tintin - L'Ile Noire - Belvision in Animation | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Need I say more???

Growing up reading Tintin, he will always remain a favorite "children's" graphic novel hero. A hero that made me discover
about all these incredible and myserious cultures - far far away! Even if today I see him in a very different light (Herge probably hated women ... and the stories are so politically incorrect), I still enjoy re-reading the stories every blue moon or so! Strange how seeing this animated piece from the series of Tintin cartoons which were created in the 60s by Belgian studio Belvision brings on a certain nostalgia. I had actually never seen an animated version until this post ... I just read the good old books.

For those of you who are fans of Herge; there is now the Herge Museum in Belgium.



Musee HERGE
Rue du Labrador, 26
1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Belgium

Tel: (32) 10/488 421

No comments:

Post a Comment

GREAT GIFT IDEAS - BELGIUM RELATED